Requiring Vaccines - What Employers Need to Know Webinar
Time & Location
About the Event
In the past two weeks we have seen the beginning of a sea of change in employers responding to
calls from government, business owners, and employees to require employees to be vaccinated. Major
national companies, over 600 colleges and universities, trade associations, and government agencies
have imposed mandatory vaccination requirements for employment.
At the same time, about 30% of the population refuses to be vaccinated for a wide range of reasons,
from personal and political to medical-related issues. In this 90-minute Executive Briefing, we
will explain the legal and practical implications and issues in employers requiring vaccinations as
a condition of returning to work. We will cover:
• Mandatory Vaccinations-Who is Requiring Them?
• The Unvaccinated Employees-Who are They?
• The Current Status of the Vaccines-The Emergency Use Authorization and Full FDA Approval;
• The Employer’s Right to Require Vaccinations and Requiring Proof of Vaccination Status;
• The Employees Who Refuse-Where are the Legal Lines Drawn?
• Reasonable Accommodations: What You Need to Do with the Employee Who Says No;
• The “Direct Threat:” Disqualification of Employees for Refusals;
• The “Let Me Keep Working from Home” Problem;
• Considerations in Employee Communication: When and How to Announce Your Position;
• Unemployment Compensation and the Employee Refusal.
*Attendees will receive a sample mandatory vaccination announcement and uest for exemption form.
uest for exemption form.
- Webinar$95+$2.38 Service fee$95+$2.38 Service fee0$0